Welcome to my Taylor'd closet
Hi, my name is Taylor. I believe fashion is an art form, and getting dressed is a means to express yourself. You are the canvas, your style- the paint, and what you create is unique to you.
I wanted to create a space where I can share and express my love of fashion and the art of getting dressed. But beyond that I want to help you build and create a closet and wardrobe perfectly tailored to you. With a focus on DIY, upcycling, sustainability and budget mindset.
I'm not just your average fashion enthusiast.
I actually have a background in art and fashion. I studied visual art in school. And as for fashion I worked in retail for over 10 years.
I learned so much from being a store manager, stylist, visual merchandiser, social media marketer & many other roles. I styled many women and men over the years. I even styled fashion shows and TV segments. I hope to share
my experience and tips with you all.

Comments
Post a Comment